We strive to be fit and whole:
- We nurture our bodies. We are athletes. We are vegans. We integrate into ourselves only what is nourishing.
- We nurture our minds. We study. We question. We are critical thinkers.
- We nurture our hearts. We feel. We strive to be emotionally whole individuals, at peace and full of compassion.
- We take responsibility for ourselves. We own our light and our shadow.
Il faut aller voir. We explore:
- We explore the exterior world; land, sea, and sky.
- We explore the interior world of heart and mind.
- We explore the human collective, conscious and unconscious.
- We are sensual. We see, smell, hear, taste, touch and are touched.
- We feel emotions, especially awe.
- We empathize.
- We witness, experiment and learn.
- We strive for truth, realizing we will never achieve it with our symbols and metaphors.
- Our understanding of nature, the human collective and ourselves evolves.
- Our understanding of the relationships between nature, the human collective and ourselves evolves.
- Ultimately we understand how to live better.
- We change our thinking, believing, behavior, our way of being.
- We live better.
- We become more fit and whole.
- Our joie de vivre increases.
- We advocate for the voiceless.
- We advocate for social and environmental justice.
- We are good citizens and stewards.
- We advocate for better living.
We are storytellers:
- We advocate by telling stories about our explorations, our experiences, our understanding and our transformation.
- Our stories are engaging because they convey our awe and our joie de vivre.
- Our stories inspire people to live better.
- We speak, write, photograph, and video our stories.