Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Home in a few days

After a week on the Great Barrier Reef, Dwight and I arrived in Gladstone, Australia today. I'll be on a train to Brisbane tomorrow, then spends Saturday with my friend Wendy that I worked with in Hawaii. I fly Brisbane to LAX on Sunday. I'll catch a Southwest flight to Tucson and be back at work on Monday the 19th.

The DeLorme InReach device worked so well, Dwight wants to keep it, so I'll be leaving it with him, so from this point forward, the map indicates Dwight's location, not mine.

Lots of experiences to interpret and relate, along with plenty of photos and video, but it will take a few days to put it together to post.

No comments: