Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I wish I was Andy


Seemingly random thoughts, but they are all connected together:

Every Sunday in church we say, “Send us now into the world in peace, and grant us strength and courage to love and serve you with gladness and singleness of heart …”

Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote that what eludes us “… is as a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”

My butterfly is:

To know who I am and what is my bliss.
To be at peace in that knowledge.
To be filled with desire to be my true self and follow my bliss.
To have the strength and courage to become my true self and follow my bliss.
To be my true self and follow my bliss.
To be at peace as my true self.
To accept and love and relate to life and other people as they are.
To be loved as my true self.

And now for something completely different.

Hawaiian triathlete acquaintance Andy Baldwin (who you remember as CA’s most eligible bachelor) has been selected as ABC’s The Bachelor and he has put up a fan site for us to love him. I am so inspired, I have started doing sit ups and lifting weights. When my physique is chiseled enough, I’m going to put up a myspace page to solicit lusty women. As I’m sure Andy will prove on his TV program, lusty women only want to love men like Andy and me because of the beauty of our true inner selves. And if that is not the case, I’m sure Andy is having a good time anyway.

No comments: