Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bad Children

I took Bindi to the dog park today. We left April at home, because she always gets into fights. To my dismay, Bindi kept getting into fights. April has been a very bad influence on Bindi.

Bindi is getting into all sorts of trouble in the house as well. He is too smart for his own good. He figured out that he can open the pantry doors by scratching on them - Yes, my beautiful hand made solid pine cabinet doors are all scratched up. Once in the pantry, he hops up the shelves and knocks bags and containers down to the floor where he tears them open and eats as much as he can. Oh, the terrible gas he has had!

And he runs around the backyard barking, to the annoyance of my very vocal stepford wife neighbor.

Ironically, April is mellowing and getting sweeter, but it breaks my heart how she has influenced Bindi. I wish I knew how to discipline the both of them, but the dog whisperer I am not.

No comments: