Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Bindi is smarter than me

So I baked a beautiful acorn squash and butternut squash in two casserole dishes with glass covers. I scooped the meat out of the squashes and mashed it with salt and oil. They were delicious. I left the hot mashed squash in the casserole dishes on the kitchen counter top to cool off and went to soak in the hot tub. So I'm in the backyard watching the sky turn to twilight and I hear shattering glass. By the time I got through the sliding glass door, Bindi was hopping off the counter top. Oh, he got a spanking. One of the glass covers was in a thousand little pieces on the kitchen floor and Bindi's belly was full of half of a butternut squash. And he had just had his dinner as well.

No comments: