Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Monday, December 15, 2014

And so it begins

The last few days were frantic, frenetic, and even now, sitting in LAX, I am tying up loose ends. WiFi is a blessing and a curse. But the trip has begun. Dear friend Angela Wakeham, bless her, is house and dog sitting, and she gave me a ride to the airport this afternoon.


And so, decked out in tres chic haute couture, I venture forth. As silly as I look, I hardly turn heads in the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX. The LAX renovation is turning out fantastic, at least the international terminal, though it pains my bourgeois sensibilities to pay $16 for a soupçon of vegetables.

I'll be in Auckland in 17 hours. Then a 2 hour bus ride, a 1 mile walk, and reunion with Brother Dwight and Catnip.

2 comments:

lag said...

I hope you didn't wear that hat on the plane.

Manai'a Explorations said...

I received much positive feedback on the hat.