Purpose Statement

Exploration -> Experience -> Feeling -> Awareness -> Understanding -> Transformation -> Liberation

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Yachting in Bodrum

Dad about to get on the yacht.
Who knew Mom was a sailor?

I think we've found our lifestyle.


The eggplant is spectacular. We've all gained weight.



I want to be on that boat.




Ruins of a huge theater on the hillside behind the marina.






The Turkish Museum of Underwatwer Archeology.






Poetic, metaphorical, and overexposed.







I have always thought of myself as looking like a Roman statue.








Glass from 300 BCE.








Ode to Joy










2 comments:

hopidog2001 said...

WOW! Mom forwarded me the link - the photos are fabulous! Looks like you guys are having an amazing journey just a little jealous:)

hopidog2001 said...

PS - hopidog2001 is Jennette, forgot to sign it:)